Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Week 29

Hello Everyone!
 
Welp things here in Birdlington are BUSY which is so great! :) Sister Hall is here and she is so wonderful!! She is 21 from CANADA and has the prettiest smile! She's quiet ha and reserved (ha so I guess there is a reason she's with me because i have NEVER been either of those things) but the spirit is SO strong with her! She is going to be an EPIC missionary!!

From what I've been told the best thing trainers can do for new missionaries is just get them to do everything as soon as possible ha which makes sense in a way. I mean how are we going to learn unless we actually ACT. (James 2:17-26) You said it perfectly right though, yes i may be training her but in a way she's training ME!! I'm learning so much about myself and about how I need to be better for her! I can already tell we're going to get along great!! She is SUCH a sweetheart, hardworking, so caring, and willing to learn. Like I said, she's going to be amazing!!


This week has been....drama filled. Someday (March 2013 probably ;) ) remind me to tell you all about what went down this week. Keyword: Nanci's Fiance....enough said.

This week I learned so much about how God gives us whatever we need he'll never lead us into the dark without a flashlight. Sometimes we do have to take a walk in the dark (Faith) but his light will always guide us where we need to go...the tricky part is choosing to follow the light or let our pride get the best of us and say, "I don't need help, I can find my way on my own." Time and time again I come to realize that Jesus Christ really is my Saviour. None of us can "save" ourselves. We need help haha and for me I need a lot of it ;) But that is when our testimony is strengthened if we let him help us. Those are the moments where the miracles happen.

I know that God lives, that Jesus Christ is my Saviour, my friend, my Redeemer. Through him I can be with my WONDERFUL, BEAUTIFUL, AND SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO RRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHTTTEEEOOUUUUSSSS (with voice from the turtles from Finding Nemo) family. I love you all so so so much! I'm so grateful for each of you! Thank you for all you do! I love you all to the moon and back! Til next week Cheers!

Love, Sister Brown



No comments:

Post a Comment