Sunday, August 12, 2012

Week 44

Hello Everyone!
I live in the land of magic, olympics, and toy story clouds!!!!
Things are crazy in England right now with the Olympics going on!!! It's so funny how people here my American accent and then fill me in on what's going on with the Americans teams haha (I secretly love it cause you know how much I'm obsessed with the Olympics!) From what I hear America is doing well but China is beating us in Gold Metals...China...I laugh at you, you're going down!!
Here in England it's either you LOVE the Olympics or you are just so sick of hearing about it. Theres been a big hype about them for the past year and they're all sick of hearing about it ha. It's so fun to actually be here while it's all going on. All of England (Even us in the North East) is Olympic decorated! There is Olympic stuff everywhere! It's such a small country so I guess it's easy to decorate!
Today we had an EPIC PDAY!! A couple that we see quite often decided to take me and Sister Delucchi all over Northumberland! We went to Berwick-Upon-Tweed (yes that's it's name), The GIANT Bamburgh Castle, and....drum roll please....THE SCOTLAND BORDER!!!!!!!!!! Yes my friends...I Sister Taylor Jean Brown have accomplished being in 2 places at once :) I was in England and Scotland today at the same time :D!! How great is that?!?! Don't worry I documented the whole thing! Basically what I'm telling you is I live in everyones fairytale. Yep...be jealous ;) We saw A LOT of really old stuff today, a TON of history! I would say that the majoritiy of the stuff was older than the home land (USA...ya England is old...). We had so so so much fun! At least I did!
This week in my missionary land of Hogwarts was a good week. Things are getting better. We're finding people and teaching them the best thing they could ever learn in their WHOLE eternity, and that is the restored gospel of Jesus Christ. I love how Mckay in his email said, "I encourage you all to be obsessed with Jesus" :) Ha I loved that, it's so true! Through him and only him EVERYTHING is possible. I mean the list could go ON AND ON AND ON of what things are made possible because of our Saviour. I am forever grateful for the things he's made possible for me. Here on my mission my wildest "spiritual" ha and temporal dreams are coming true and that's because of my Savior. I'm turning into this person that God needs me to be and I never thought I would!! It's the best!! And i just so happen to be living in England, during the Olympics, right next door to Hogwarts and Scotland...what a dream come true.
I love my life. I love my Savior. I love you ALL SO MUCH!!!! I am SO EXCITED TO SPEND ETERNITY WITH YA'LL!!! I know with all my heart that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Gods kingom once again restored to it's fullest! Have a wonderful week my family! Cheers til next week!
Love you to the moon and back!
Love, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment