Monday, June 18, 2012

Week 36

Hello my beautiful family!!

It's your favourite missionary!!! And your missionary has been transferred....to....

ALNWICK!! (Pronounced: Anick...ya why it's spelled like that...i have no idea)

I am back in the north and back in the Sunderland Zone!! I was in the Sunderland Zone for the first 4.5 months of my mission and now I'm back!! :D And my companion is....

SISTER DELUCCHI!!! (pronounced: Del-oo-key)

She is from Vegas and has 2 months left of her mission :( So chances are I'm going to be her last companion!

So Alnwick is the farthest north that the mission goes. We are RIGHT ON THE SCOTLAND BORDER! Don't worry we have plans of getting pictures there :) It's GORGEOUS here!! I'm gonna send you a picture of the Alnwick Castles where non other than the Harry Potter Movies were filmed....ya I don't know if you've ever heard of Harry Potter...but ya I live where it was filmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not gonna lie...leaving Brid was so hard! Having to say goodbye to all 9 of my converts was SUPER HARD! And not having to be at Ians baptism tomorrow (Oh ya....IAN PASSED HIS INTERVIEW AND IS GETTING BAPTIZED TOMORROW!!!!!!!! :D!!!!) was disappointing. But Bridlington is now in capable hands. Sister Sorensen is with Sister Hall now!!! ha their going to have so much fun together! It was super tough leaving Sister Hall too. We got SOOOO close!! But she's gotta spread her little Greenie wings and fly!!

I am so grateful for the time I had to be in Bridlington, and the miracles I was able to be apart of. Brid was my hardest area so far, but it was the most rewarding. I am so grateful for the people there, for the lessons i learned, for the person that God made me into while i was there. I'm going to miss it soooo much! The hardest part was saying goodbye to the Barrass Family! We had a testimony meeting the night before I left and that is something I'll never forget! Getting to here the sweet testimonies of the family i taught...priceless. Absolutely priceless.

I love being a missionary. I look forward to the miracles and the work I'll be doing here in Alnwick.

OH another example of why the church is true....so when I was a greeny in Stanley, Sister Freeman asked me one time, "Sister Brown, any feelings on where you're going to serve in the future?" And I told her that for some reason I feel like I'm going to serve in Alnwick someday. And looky now, I'M HERE! So I know there is a great work that God needs me to do here in Alnwick, there are people here prepared for me to teach here...we just gotta find them :)

Thank you Jillie for the package!! I got it yesterday!!!!!!!! You da best! I love you!! And thanks for the skirt too my beautiful Momma!

Thank you all for your love and support! I couldn't do this work without it!!

I love you all to the moon and back!!

Love, Sister Brown


No comments:

Post a Comment