Thursday, February 9, 2012

Week 21

                                                               Tracy's Baptism!!
Sister Brown and Sister Sorenson

Dear Family....

I AM BEING TRANSFERED!!! I'M LEAVIN MY GREENY AREA!!!! So many mixed emotions. So sad to be leaving this place. I just love it here! I'm definitely going to be leaving a huge chunk of my heart here with the people i love. I'm excited for this new adventure though. SOOO sad that me and Sister Sorensen aren't together anymore. We really were the dream team. Just the best combination :) But she is gonna be a MOM!!! (Mission lingo for "She's training!!! Stanley is getting another greeny!) She's going to be amazing!! I'm so excited for her! She's going to be an EPIC trainer. Well you're all probably wondering where I'm going!

Drum Roll Please...

BRIDLINGTON!!! I'm going South to the Leeds Zone :) :D And my companion is....

Drum Roll Please....
 
SISTER STOUT!!!

I don't know if you remember Sister Stout but my very first transfer me and her got stuck in Derlington at the train station cause someone commited suicide and jumped out in front of the train...ya an epic memory with her :) I'll send a picture of her to remind ya! But yes I'm SO excited that we're going to be companions! She's super funny like Sister Sorensen! I think we're going to get along great!

I can't believe how fast time is flying! It's like I blinked and this transfer is over!

 Malory- WWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? So lame!! I know how you feel Mal, it happened my Senior year too. Man I can't believe it's over...jetts is over for you...your GRADUATING!!!

McKay- YOUR PAPERS ARE IN?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :D!!! Let me know THE MOMENT you get your call!

Well I have to go! We have so much to do to get things ready for the greeny that's coming in and then me packin up all my things AND saying goodbye to all the wonderful people i love here. :(

I love you all so so so much! To the moon and back!!!

cheers :)


Love, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment