Monday, January 30, 2012

Week 20

Hello my beautiful family!!
OF COURSE THE JETS TOOK REGION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gaaaaa!! Mal Jets is practically over! I can't believe it! Time is just flying!!! When is State? Probably soon!!! How is the play and everything going too??
Loved the pictures! Kate is getting SO BIG!!! And anita your hair is SO LONG AND GORGEOUS!

Well things here are just super duper! I wish i had more time today but one of the area authorities is taking a "Mission Tour" on the 28th of Feb so he wanted us to take a "quick servey" (ya it wasn't that quick) so I don't have a whole lot of time :( But just know that I love you and things are going great!
But I do need some help from my return missionary brothers....Jehovas Witnesses....so we had like the WORST LESSON EVER with a couple of Jehovas. It was like walking into the Lions Den!!!! Any suggestions on how to battle a J. Dub? haha it would be MUCH appreciated!
This week went by SOOO fast! This transfer has FLOWN by!
I hope all is well in the home land and that you're all stayin out of trouble ;)
I love you to the moon and back!
Keep the Faith!
Love, Sister Brown :)

No comments:

Post a Comment