Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 25


Hello Family!
Yes I am back home...in DURHAM!!  OH how i love this place and the people here! I'm with Jade Nixon and the Robson now :) :D!!! I just love them so much. 
Malory...Jetettes is over....the play is over....YOUR GRADUATING!!! MAC IS GRADUATING!!!!! Time is just flying! Can you believe I've been out for 6 months??
Well things in Brid are so much better....you wanna know why??
NANCI PASSED HER INTERVIEW!!! SHE'S GETTING BAPTIZED ON FRIDAY!!! And she is doing SOOO much better!! We really encouraged her to pray and to ask our Heavenly Father all the questions she has, all the anger, fear, sorrow, and pain..to just give it to him and that made ALL the difference. She is SOOO much better and she's so excited for her baptism! We're so excited!!! :D!
I'm sorry this email is gonna be short but just know that I love you all so much!! We're workin so hard here and doing are very best to be the best missionaries we can be!
Happy Birthday this week Daddy! I love you so so much! Did you get my card??? :S I hope so!! I hope i put enough stamps on there!
I love you all so much!!
Til next week! Cheers!
Love, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment