Sunday, May 27, 2012

Week 33


HELLLOOOOOO FAMILY!
Sorry for the late email. You should just check and see when England has their bank holidays...if it's on a Monday, chances are you'll get an email on Tuesday :) Like the next bank holiday is June 4 and it's transfer week so that week you probably won't know where I've been transfered/who my new companion is until June 7.
This week was WONDERFUL!!! Why? BECAUSE WE HAD A BAPTISM...but not just a baptism...5 BAPTISMS!!!!! It was SUCH a wonderful service! The spirit was just SO strong! Danielle (who got baptized just a few weeks earlier) spoke on baptism for her wonderful family and she just cried through the whole thing. She just kept saying, "I'm so grateful my family excepted the truth. That my family can be together forever!" Everyone was in tears! It was just such an amazing thing to be apart of. Once again I am just so grateful to be here!!!!
Ok I will be calling between 9:30-10:00 your time :D I can't believe it, time is just flying! And I'm so glad you got my card Mum!! I was worried that you hadn't gotten it yet! I can't wait to see you all!
Things here in Bridlington are great though! We don't really have that "after baptism lul" We've got a pretty desent teaching pool and most are progressing just nicely! I love being a missionary! Time is just flying by too fast. Me and Sister Hall will probably only have just a few more weeks together. The transfer ends June 6th. I'm still weirded out that it's Mothers Day already!!
Well sorry this email is gonna be short but don't you worry we'll be having a long conversation soon :D
Talk to each of you soon!
Love you to the moon and back!!
Love, Sister Brown
PS. So me and Sister Hall had an epic Cinco De Mayo fiesta where we made mustaches and ate mexican foot for Tea. It was brilliant ha! Here are some goofy pictures of us being creepy Mexicans ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment