Sunday, May 27, 2012

Week 34


Family!
Long time no see ;) NOT!!!
IT WAS SO BEYOND GOOD TO SEE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are all SO BEAUTIFUL!!! Man I have quite a handsome family ;) But really everyone looks so good and happy!! Can you believe it's already over...Mother's Day is over...I talked with you all...next time I see you it will be Christmas and I'll only have 3 more months left of my beautiful mission...whoa. Mom you're right, skype is amazing!! Maco hopefully you'll be able to skype! It's so fun!!
Mac you leave in 2 months! You have to know how beyond excited I am for you! BEYOND EXCITED!! You will LOVE YOUR MISSION! You'll love the people and you'll love the work. Like I said the key to missionary happiness is WORK. Just work hard, be obediant to all the rules, listen to the spirit and you'll be successful! Nothing will hold you back ;)
Have I told you lately that I love you family? I LOVE YOU!! It was so good to see Matt and Kate too! Oh man I love those two SO MUCH!! They're both getting so BIG! I can't believe it!!! Give them HUGE hugs and kisses from their Aunt Tay-Tay. I just can't get over how fun that was! Did everyone have fun yesterday?? Cause I sure did! Thank you all so much for your wonderful words and constant support! I couldn't do it without you all!!
Mom you are beautiful. Absolutely stunning! I just kept thinking throughout talking to you I thought, "Wow, I've got the prettiest Momma in the whole world!!"
And my sisters!! Man don't even get me started on how AMAZING it was to see and hear your voices! And to get a snipit of Jillies angelic voice. Priceless. Made my day. :)
Daddy, Oh how I love you!! Thank you for your sense of humor, your wonderful words, and example. I love ya so much!!
Joe-Joe!!! Couldn't do this without ya. You paved the way of epic missionary work in our fam. Thank you for being an obediant hard working missionary! I just hope I'm half the missionary you were.
And Danny!! Keep ticklin that ivory!! You've gotten tons better from the last time I heard ya! Keep it up!!
I love each of you so so so much! To the moon and back I do!! I can't wait to spend forever with ya!!
Well...nothing really new to report ha! Just about the same from yesterday :) I hope you all have such a great week!
Cheers til next week!
Love, Sister Brown :)
 
Shout out to Kristen Syphus Winkle....oh my GOSH I LOVE YOU!!! Thank you so much for the package!!!! That was beyond sweet and loving and caring and considerate and all wonderful things of you!! Give your achievement day girls a huge hug for me! Thank you for all your love and support! Best babysitter award goes to....YOU! ;)
 
PS Mom, you are more than welcome to send anything to the flat! Just be warned that chances are I'll probably be getting transfered so my last day here will probably be June 6th. (maybe...it's not always a guarentee.) So feel free to send letters, packages, ect to the flat if that would be better for you. Either way works for me :) I love you so much Mom. I hope you had SUCH a wonderful Mothers Day and that you got spoiled wrotten! You doin ok? I can only imagine what you're feeling with 2 missionaries going to be out soon and especially Maco going to Columbia. Don't worry Momma, God protects his missionaries! And Mckay is going to turn into the man that God intends him to be, he'll grow so much!! I know this cause how my mission has changed me, and will continue to change me. I am so grateful for parents who encouraged me to go when it was the last thing in the world i wanted to do. Thank you Mom, Thank you forever for letting me serve a mission. I love you so much!! I'll be huggin you soon enough ;)
Love, your Teedle Tay
 

No comments:

Post a Comment