Saturday, July 7, 2012

Week 40

Hello me familia!!!

Ok first things first...

1) One of my bestest friends....Emily Saxton..is having a baby...she's going to be a MOMMY!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Tell her that I love her and that she's the prettiest pregnant women ever!!!! (besides you Jillie ;) ) I can't believe it...

2) It's July....IT'S JULY?!?!?!?! Where did June go?

3) My little bro leaves for the MTC this week....AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My heart it flooded with JOY!!! Mac you're going to be such an epic missionary! I'm so exctied to hear about all the miracles you'll be having! I still haven't been told Mac's mission email address or his mission address....could I get this por favor? Gracias! Hey if Joey will let you, take one of his badges with you!! Then the Brown Badge legacy will move on!! If Mal or Anita ever wants to serve a mission I'm TOTALLY giving them one of my badges to wear! Maco my heart is with ya this week!! You'll be on my mind til next week when I get an EMAIL FROM YOU!! Mac, when you send your emails you need to send one home and one to me!!!! Remember that ok?!

4) Of course Dad is a scoutmaster!!! How many times have you been scoutmaster Dad?? At least 12. ha! Hello Dad you're a SILVER BEAVER REMEMBER!!!! Just wear you little medal to every meeting and all the little kids will but open there mouth in pure amazement and say, "Wow...I hope someday I can be a silver beaver just like Bro. Brown". I know you'll do amazing!! I can just see ya in your little scout uniform right now! ha, ahw man....my dad's the best :)

5) Ha Mom I knew someday you would be so grateful to me that I packed my stuff weeks in advance ha! It's a big job! Maco help Momma pack your stuff, cause you're gonna need to know what's in there. ;)


Can you believe this week is already here!? I remember talking about it before I left that me and Mac's missions would over lap and now IT'S HAPPENING!!!!! Where has the time gone! Yes, my beautiful Mum the time is just going to FLY BY!!! Haha I actually had a dream the other night about me coming home into the St. Geezy airport. hahhahah it was actually a nightmare because I was so fat you could barely put your arms around me BAHAHAHA!!! Man...let's hope that doesn't happen...AND bahahah! I had another weird dream the other night that I was Will Smith in "I am Legend" and all my friends and family and human kind turned into animal zombies and all i had was Polly for a friend. BHAHAHAHAHAH!!! If you haven't seen this movie, watch it and then picture me as Will Smith. Hilarious.


So some pretty epic things happened this week! First and foremost...ALNWICK FLOODED!!!! HARRY POTTER AND HOGWARTS CASTLE FLOODED!! haha I'm going to try to upload the video i took (thank goodness for my waterproof camera!) We had a giant flash flood that me and Sis. Delucchi got caught in the middle of! It was hilarious!! It was like we had jumped in a pool with all of our England layers on!! I have never been so wet before in my life!!! SOO funny! You know how much I love the rain, imagine me in a flood! I was like a little kid in a candy store! It was so great! It did A LOT of damage though. Luckily our place and our car are safe and sound but a lot of homes were destroyed cause its so hilly here. So if you were living in a valley...man..you were toast...or should I say drowned. I took some photos so I'll for sure get you those and I PRAY the video works cause it's hilarious.


Epic moment number 2. WE GOT A NEW INVESTIGATOR!!! finally!!! Man things are finally moving here in Hogwarts for this I am ETERNALLY grateful. Thank you for your prayers! I feel them everyday! His name is Jordan, he's 16 and the boyfriend of a member. Ha he's not the most solid investigator, but an investigator non the less! We're looking forward to a week full of miracles where we can build a teaching pool here in Alnwick.


Lets see I'm trying to think if there is anything else I need to fill you in on...


Nope :) I don't think so! Just know that I love each of you so much!! I know this church is true. I know it with all of my heart and every fiber of my soul that it is. It's Gods kingdom once again restored through a prophet of God like in Old Testement times. I know that my mission is changing my life. Its shaping me into the person that God needs me to be here for him. It's making me a more useable instrument so I can play in this big orchestra called life. And i know the better we're tuned, the more prettier we'll sound, and the more he'll use us because we sound so nice ;) I love each of you so much. Thank you for your constant love and support! I love you to the moon and back!

Cheers til next week!

Love, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment