Sunday, July 22, 2012

Week 42


Alright I'm gonna have to make this one quick!
Yes I am still at Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry with Sister Delucchi :D No changes for this girl and for that I am GREATFUL! I hate transfers, they're always so stressful. So I'll be here for another 12 weeks most likely cause this will be Sister D's last transfer (yes I'm killing her ha!) and then I'll take over the area. So it's lookin like I'll be here til October! (TIME IS FLYING!)
How are you fam?! Ahh! My Bro's a missionary! I can't beleive it still! I'm so happy for him though, there is no better place for him to be!
Things here in Hogwarts are picking up! We've got a little bit of a teaching pool so thats great! We had a little miracle on Sudnay as well. This week we had no one confirmed for church. no one. So we prayed are little hearts off that someone, ANYONE would come to church. And a former investigator named James turned up at church!!!! So we're teaching James again and we're hoping he'll be our baptism for this coming transfer. Woot woot!
No mom I haven't gotten the package yet but I'll hopefully get it on Wednesday! (cross your fingers!) Thank you SO much for sending it!! Ahh I'm hopin it will kick my allergies in the behind!
Polly is dying!! Poor thing, ya just keep me posted! Could you tell her, "Polly's a dog" for me (in Joey's voice...you know the one I'm talking about!) So Polly has Dimensia...I've seen SO many old people who have this...and some of them bark at nothing as well hahah! Only thing you would see on your mission! (Joey and Raymond will understand the crazy peeps you see on the misson hahaha!)
This week I am so grateful for the power of prayer! Prayer is the real deal! I have had so many experiences where my prayers have been answered. If we ask God for help and we do all we can then we will see the miracle of our prayers being answered.
Example: So once upon a time in my glory days of Bridlington....We were out talking with people and I see this man (Ian...remember Ian!) So all throughout my mission I have been praying for the gift of discernment. I wanted to be able to see the prepared from afar so that i can run over to them and invite them to come unto Christ. So it this situation I saw Ian from a distance and the spirit told me that he would get baptized! So me and Sister Hall ran over there and immediately started to teach him. We then righ then and there on the street invited him to be baptized....4 weeks later he was baptized. I TELL YOU THE CHURCH IS TRUE!!! Prayers are answered and miracles are still there. Don't be afraid to pray for miralces. If this is the same Church that Jesus Christ established on the earth then the miralces and angels are still here! We can heal the sick, raise the dead, cause the blind to see, we can be and see angels! If we pray for righteous things I know God will answer our prayers!!
I love you all so much!!!
Send this one to Mckay cause I won't be able to email him this week :(
I love you Mac!!! Work hard! Pray harder! And have fun!! You're like me, if your not having fun then you get discouraged. Make everything you do a game, pull prank on your comps as well! That always that funnest ;) Have a great week fam! I love you to the moon and back! Cheers
Love, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment