Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Week 18

Hi Family!!

How is everyone?! Things here are just fab! Wanna know why....TRACY PASSED HER INTERVIEW!! SHE'S GETTING BAPTIZED THIS FRIDAY!!! OH HAPPY DAYS DAYS DAY! She has been just golden from the very start! :D She is just so prepared and so excited for her baptism. The ward is getting pretty excited too!

Sorry this email is so late! Usually we email around 10:00 England time but we had our Zone P-Day today. It was pretty fun. We played Mofia and i was the narrator :) Ha it brought me back to the good ol days at Grandma Taylors playing it with everyone and all the cousins!

Yes Mom i got the package and can i just say that i wore the dress on Saturday and i got SO many compliments! Ha it's no surprise at all you see cause even back home whenever i'd wear something that you baught me or if it was Jillians i always got compliments and I would reply "Well thank you...I didn't pick it out so i figure it's gotta look good :)" ha thank you so much for the sweet package and notes! Mal thank you for that book! I look forward to reading it soon! Sounds like the Jetettes are still super great!! Live it up Mal you've only got just a few months left and then it will be all over!!

That's something i've been thinking about the past few weeks. Living life to the fullest. I have now been out 4 months and this transfer is half way over!!! Time is just flying. The sad thing about missions is that you get to love the people, the missionaries, all these people you're in contacts with. There are quite a few missionaries that i love that are going back to their homelands at the end of this transfer and each one have said how fast it goes! This life we're living is just such a small moment on the giant scale of eternitiy and this moment i have to be here in England is even smaller and so precious. Live each moment likes it's the last one you'll have people, love everyone like it's the last time you'll see them, make choices that will lead you down the path of righteousness!! (cause it does rock ;) ) I am so grateful for this oppertunity to be a servant of the Lord here in England. I am so grateful for the amazing examples that i have all around me. I am so grateful for a loving and supportive family who i get to have eternitiy with (YES!!!), I'm so grateful for my knowledge of the gospel. SO grateful for Sister Sorensen- Holy Cow, we're going to be best friends for life and I never would have met her if I hadn't gone on a mission. I never would have met all these wondeful people, i never would have grown as much as i have in the past 4 months. And there are still 14 more months of learning and growing :)

I hope all is still going so well for everyone!! I love you all so much! To the moon and back! Cheers til next week!

Love, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment