Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Week 47


Dear Family,
Wow, I think I had the best week of my mission at Hogwarts this week!!
As you know my family, serving in Hogwarts has been hard but this week we finally got in the groove that I had in Bridlington!! We found 5 new investigators last week and 4 the one before!!! We scheduled a sweet man named Norman for baptism this week as well!!! Things are just wonderful here! I started out my week with a wonderful birthday surprise from the Robsons (Oh how I love them so!...and yes I cried....in front of my whole zone...embarrassing!) I dont have a whole lot of time this week because.....star wars episode 4 (you know the one my I used to watch with my wonderful Dad on VHS) it just got on the Presidents approved movie list so as a district WE'RE WATCHING IT!!! I'M WATCHIN STAR WARS :) :D!!! As you can see this little star wars (only the original trilogy though) nerd is excited! I love you all so so much! I feel your love and prayers everyday!! Thank you for making my birthday so special. I got all the packages and cards! They were so lovely and fab!! I love all the new clothes!!! I actually look like a women and not an 87 year old grandma for a change ;) Love you all to the moon and back!!
Love, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment