Hiya all!
Well from the sounds of it you'all are partying it up in Pine Valley :) Have fun! (just don't be too sad that I'm not there ok ;) )
Things here at Hogwarts: School of Witchcraft and Wizardry are magical!!! Things are just great with Sister Berakdar, we're tearing it up!! This week I learned a very valueable lesson from her. When you think you've got it bad...there is someone who always has it worse. So last week she got an email (the first email she'd recieved since she's been here...ya she's been here for 5 months..) and it was her brother telling her that he Mom has liver cancer and that it's termanal...basically that her mom is dying. So of course President Lindley is the bee's knees and let her call home to talk to her mom. So she is just so so so sad. I mean who woudln't be right if you heard your mom was dying. So she calls her mom...and come to find out...SHE DOESN'T HAVE CANCER!!! Her brother lied to her!!! Her mom is just fine and was only in the hospital because she has a hard time walking and was getting her legs checked...
How horrible right?! It just SOOO made me appreciate the little things I have. It was a huge slap in the face as well. My problems are just SO small in comparison to others. I think sometimes we get so caught up in our little lives and our little problems that we miss the big picture. The whole thing made me SOOOOO grateful for ya'all. You love me, support me, and are healthy and happy. What else could a missionary ask for?!
 
The biggest highlight of the week was....THE ROBSONS!!! Ok so the wonderful Stanley ward all pitched in and sent them on a holiday....TO MY AREA! HAHA! It's the best! They showed up on Sunday and I just about cried...(ok let's be honest...I did cry ha) I was able to see the whole family and Debbie and Gordon both bore their testimonies. Man I am the luckiest girl in the world!! I am so greatful for each of them and their examples and strength. They are just rockstarts, full of faith and hope for the future. I'll probably see more of them this week :)
Things are going really well here in Alnwick. I'm so looking forward to the miracles, hard work, finding, teaching, and baptizing that me and Sister Berakdar will have while we're here together! It really hit me when Sister Delucchi left how precious our time is as a missionary. I then realized that I'll be hitting my year mark in a little less than 2 weeks (sick). I've only got 6 precious months to continue to work my heart, might, mind and strength off!! :D It's gonna be great!! 
I love you all so much! To the moon and back I do!!! Thank you for all of your love and support and prayers. I feel them everyday!! Have fun!! Cheers til next week!
Love, Sister Brown