Thursday, September 27, 2012

Week 52 but really written on August 28th


Hello everyone!!
Yes transfers happened!!! Sister Delucchi is going back home and I am staying at Hogwarts. And I am getting the beautiful Sister Berakdar!!! She is from Germany and is an epic convert to the church. You need to know a little bit about her. I am follow up training her so I'm kinda her step mom :)
She comes from a home that absolutley despise that she is here. Her whole family disowned her because she joined the church so she has no one. No family, no support, no post, no packages, no love, nothing. SO you get to adopt a missionary!!!!!!!!! :D Luck you! I'm going to get her email and you're going to adopt her (sorry you don't really have a choice. :) ) She needs love, packages, and post and lots of support. KEITH: If you read this you have to adopt her too! She's from Germany, write her a letter in German! She's having a hard time cause she gets no support, but oh don't you worry she's getting a lot of sunshine from this Sister!! :) I'm really excited, we're going to tear Hogwarts up!!! Her email address is: yvonne.berakdar@myldsmail.net (Just do like get to know you questions. Ask her about her life, her conversion story, her week, how she likes Alnwick.) And can you just keep email her until I get home???? Like truly adopt her??? Is that going to be ok? I know if you do you'll get more blessing then you'll know what to do with!!! Just remember Charity is the pure love of Christ! ANYONE WITHIN THE SOUND OF MY EMAIL!! WRITE MY COMPANION!!! Everyone needs a pen pal right?!
Sister Berakdar
England Leeds Mission
Lister House, Lister Hill
Horsforth, Leeds LS18 5AZ
This week was epic! We had a wonderful week full of new investigator and teaching!! Norman is doing to great! He's still looking good to being baptized on the 22 September.
I want to center my email on the Atonement of Jesus Christ. I know it is real because I have lived it. We all make mistakes. Hello!!!! Anyone who hasn't made a mistake please raise their hand...that's what I thought. NO ONE!!!! I have such a HUGE testimony of the Atonement because I used it before my mission and I'm using it now and I'LL USE IT FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!! The atonement isn't just a one time thing. It should be an everyday thing!!! Jesus Christ came to this earth because we make mistakes. We CANNOT save ourselves. The Debt has already been paid. We just got to use it, THEN LEARN FROM OUR MISTAKES AND NEVER GO BACK!!!!!!!! As long as we're learning from every mistake then we're growing, we're progressing, we're moving forward. No mistake done (minus murder and denying the Holy Ghost) can't be fixed. As long as we're using the Atonement when we make mistakes we're never taking a step backwards. Yes for that moment when we continue to sin...yes we go backwards. But when we repent we're always stepping forwards. "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming, what do we do we swim, swim, swim." (thank you Dori ha)
I know God lives, Jesus is the Christ and through him all is made right. All is made clean. All is sunshine, unicorns, and rainbows :)
I love you all to the moon and back!! Cheers til next week!
Love, Sister Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment