Oh what reason to rejoice!!! I'll just name a few...
 
1. I'M STAYING IN ALNWICK WITH SISTER BERAKDAR!!
2. KALIN IS GOING TO AUSTRALIA!!!!! AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Yay for foreign english speaking missions!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! Sad day though...he leaves 2 weeks before I get home. But all is well in Zion because another Taylor will be in the feild or dreams!!! Congrats Kalin, I am SO PROUD OF YOU!!!! We shall Mario Kart battle March 2015!!
3. FUTURE GENERATIONS OF MISSIONARIES CAN GO ON MISSIONS RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL!!!! OH WHAT JOY FILLS MY SOUL!!!!!!!! THEN SINGS MY SOUL!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
My first thoughts at the announcement: "Malory is going on a mission....at the same time that Mac goes!!! They will be serving at the same time....TWIN POWER!!!!" next thought "I bet Malory is calling Brother Graff right now..." next thoughts "Man...JEALOUS!!! That would have saved me SO MUCH TROUBLE if i would have gone right out of high school...like....SO MUCH TROUBLE" haha! But everything happens for a reason for sure! I am here at the right time in the right place :) Did everyone scream at the news cause i definitely did...I may have done a Tiger Woods fist pump...in front of a few missionaries....and members....in the chapel... (some things never change :) ) This whole weekend I have just been filled to the brim with JOY! I am just beyond excited for the church and all of Gods Children because the number of soldiers will I'm sure DOUBLE! We need all the soldiers of God to strengthen our army!!
Man I wish I had more time to go into further detail of my feelings but alas I do not. I will next week! Just know that your missionary is filled with joy! I love each of you so so so much!! I can't wait to kick-it in the eternities with you all!! sending love from the moon and back!! Cheers!
Love, Sister Brown :)