Dearest Familia
GAAAA MY LITTLE BROTHER IS MARRIED!!! This is just too weird!!! I absolutely LOVED the pictures!!! Please keep sending more!! Mom that quilt you made...whoa amazing!!! And from what I can see the reception was BEAUTIFUL!!!! Holy cow Tiffany was gorgious and Joey actually had gel in his hair...his hair was styled...whoa. Tiff youre already being such a good influence ;) If you can get Joey Michael Brown to put gel in his hair then you HAVE to be the right one for him :D They both just looked so happy, which in turn makes this English Missionary's heart happy too! No lie, I was bumbed i couldn't be there, but everytime I prayed I just got so much peace. I know, no matter what is going on at home, that this is where I'm supposed to be. There is a time and season for everything and this is my time and my season to be a missionary here in jolly good England. So Jillian is so skinny...super model!, SUCH LONG HAIR, and Kate is HUGE!!!!!! She doesn't even look like the same baby!! Are you sure that's Kate....ha jk I know its her but she's just SO BIG!! Everyone looks so happy and well! It was good to see Nick, John, and Grant! Man I still can't believe they're all RM's...craziness. Steph is HOME!? Whoa didn't see that one coming. Send her my love and a giant hug!! Tell her she needs to get married in April... :) ha no tell her to get married and to just try to remember me when she goes to married land. Ha well it looks like me and Megan are the only ones left....Megan, stay strong at least til April!!! Someones got to help me in the normal world!!! Mom you'll help me right?! Ha no but for serious I'm just so happy for all the good news and craziness of the Brown Family. Time stops for no one...that is one thing I'm learning as a missionary! Time will not stop! :(
Things this week were better! Thanks for putting my name in the temple Mum I've been needing it. We were able to do some work this week and we found out whats been going on with Sister Berakdar so we're in the process of trying to get it all fixed and worked out. We're doin our very best here in Alnwick and even though we haven't been able to do much these past few weeks God is still blessing us for doing our best. We had Greg and 2 less active members we've been working with at church this sunday which was a HUGE miracle! So thank you for your prayers, we feel them and can see them everyday.
This week we had our interviews with President Lindley, don't worry I totally passed ;) I just love this man. I hope someday you get to meet him. He's like a mini prophet. Its the best. We have interviews with President every-other transfer. He's taught me so much and I'm so grateful for his example.
I've been thinking a lot about my testimony and how much it's grown since I've been on my mission, which then turned to this thought: "I know the church is true." This is a pretty popular statement among the Saints. I think my very first testimony was (lets be honest I think everyones first testimony goes a little like this) "I'd like to bear my testimony, I know the church is true, I love my mum and dad...in the name of Jesus Christ Amen." ha I'm sure that's how mine went. I don't think as LDS peeps we realize how bold of a statement, and how profound the statement "I know the church is true" really is. I mean we say it so often, do we really realize what it is we're saying? Do we really mean what we're saying, or are we saying it because that's what everyone else is saying. When we say "I know the church is true" We say we know that God lives, that Jesus is the Christ, that the fullness of the gospel has been restored back to the earth once again through a living prophet, and that we're the only ones who hold the keys of the kingdom...no one else. If this is what we really believe...how do we show it? Through are example? deeds? choices? our actions? Then my thoughts turned to Elder Hollands talk about how once we have a testimony, once we've been baptized we can never go back...we can never be on neutral ground....we can't have one foot with Satan and the other with God. I feel like my mission has put both of my feet where they need to be. I KNOW the church is true, and because of this my life will never be the same, and I'm so grateful for that. I'm grateful for goodly parents who taught me the truth. I'm grateful for my testimony that  started out as a little seed as a little primary girl saying "I know the church is true", but has now turned into a tree rooted in why "I know the church is true". I'm grateful that my tree can continually keep growing and growing :) Isn't it the best to be a member of this CHURCH?! I love it!! I want you all to know that I know the church is true. I know that God live and that he loves us. I know that Joey and Tiffany are sealed together for time and all eternity by someone who holds the keys of the kingdom of God that were restored to the Earth by Joseph Smith. I know that our family have been sealed with these same keys and I know we'll be together forever!! Yup, you're stuck with me peeps :) I love you all to the moon and back! I hope you have a wonderful week!! You're in my thoughts and prayers always! Cheers til next week!
Love, Sister Brown