Dear Familia...
 
DRUM ROLL PLEASE.......
 
I will be transferred....tomorrow...to.....DON VALLEY!!!! I AM GOING TO THE MIGHTY SHEFFIELD ZONE!!!! Things in Sheffield are BOOMING right now! I'm going to MISSIONARY HEAVEN!!! I am also....SPEAKING ANOTHER LANGUAGE!!! :O!!! I am going where Sister Freeman and Sister Stout went...I am speaking Slovakian!!!! Pray that I may be able to have the gift of tongues!!! I am just sooo excited!!! I am going to be in a 3-some with the beautiful (drama free!) Sisters Melander and Benson!! Sister Melander is from...non other...BLACKFOOT IDAHO! And Sister Benson is from Denmark!!! We are going to TEAR IT UP!!! They are having us in a 3-some because there is so much work to do in the area that just 2 missionaries can't cover it all :D (As you can probably tell I'm pretty excited!) And I haven't even told you the best part....I'M GOING TO BE IN THE SAME FLAT AS MY CHILD...MY BABY...THE BEST MISSIONARY (ok I am a little bias...I mean, I did trained her) non other than SISTER (MY FAVOURITE CANADIAN) HALL!!! We're going to be roommates again!!! She is serving in the Sheffield Uni Chinese speaking area and we're all going to be in the same flat together!! We'll be spending CHRISTMAS TOGETHER!!!! :D :D :D!!! What a huge answer to prayer! Don Valley will mostly likely be my last area. I've got 3 transfers left and I'll probably spend all 3 in Don Valley. (But who knows I might have another area up my sleeve ;) )
More crazy news...
Sister Berakdar got transferred as well!! She's going to Herrogate. (If you do want to send her something for Christmas send it to the mission office (The Lister House, Lister Hill address)).  So they're closing Alnwick for 6 weeks. We've got a little bit of a shortage of sister missionaries for the time being, but after the new year we're getting a FLOOD of missionaries. I have no doubt they'll open dear Hogwarts up again. I had a good chat with President about it a few weeks ago and suggested that Alnwick needs Elders. So my guess is that in the new year he'll put Elders here :) There is only so much Sisters can do, and Alnwick would definitely benefit from Elders.
 
Well with all that news done :) On to the email. Man, I cannot believe it's Thanksgiving this Thursday. Everyone eat A LOT of mashed potatoes, gravy, and stuffing for me!! Last year in my email I wrote home about all the things I'm grateful for and I think I'm going to do that again this year :)
 
1. I am beyond grateful for my family. Holy cow...I love you guys!! I could not do anything without you. You're love, support, prayers, encouragement, have carried me my whole life and mission here in beautiful England. I hope you know how grateful I am for each of you. Thank you for your patience during my stupid times, thank you for the laughter, thank you for always seeing in me what I just couldn't see, thank you for being tough on me and expecting my best, thank you for your examples to me, thank you a million times over, thank you.
2. Sunshine. I am grateful for my dear friend Vitamin D ha! Enough said :) It's winter time here in the North so it's like Alaska...we don't see the sun much ha!
3. England. Jolly Ol' England. You're chippy's, way I man, can't be bothered, rubbish, drive on the left side, round-a-bouts, thank you petal, oh I could go on and on!! I love this land SO MUCH!! I will truly leave a piece of my heart here. Thank you England for shaping me into who God saw in me all along
4. The people who have changed my life here. I would be a giant stick in the biggest pile of mud if I didn't say thank you to the Robsons. Thank you my beautiful mission family. I love you! I also need to thank the other members, investigators, my converts. You have changed my life for good. Thank you!
5. Hot Hands. Yes, I still have 2 giant costco size packages of those hand warmers you sent me last year...Wow...they save my life.
6. My Mission. Next to the temple, my time here in England serving my God, Saviour, and the English has been so sacred to me. I will treasure every moment I've had and every moment to come. The lessons, the people, the person God has helped me become...are absolutely priceless to me. Thank you for loving parents to pushed me to serve. Thank you Mum. Thank you Daddy. I love you!
7. "Then sings my soul, my Saviour God to thee..How Great Thou Art." I don't think grateful could possibly describe how I feel about my Saviour. I feel him everyday, he is with me all the time. I am humbled and honoured to be able to represent him. He has changed my eternity. Because of him I can be with my family forever. Because of him I can change...I can be better. I mean the list could go on and on and on of all the things I can do because of him. Thank you God for loving me and this whole wide world so much that you sent your only son. I hope we can each take some time this Turkey season and thing about our Saviour and every reason why we should be grateful for him most of all.
 
I can't believe it's Thanksgiving...I can't believe the Christmas lights are out!! Absolute Madness.
 
I hope you know how much I love each of you! (to the moon and back I do :) ) Have a wonderful week and I'll email on Monday! Cheers!
Love, Sister Brown