Hello Family!
Welp there it is...there is my flight plans...weird. So my question to you is this...is President Richards going to release me that night or am i going to be released in the morning?
I'm so glad things went so well at Meg's bridal shower!! The picture looked so great mom! And about Steph...oh the poor dear. Man she is the queen of stress!! As the English say "Keep calm, and carry on!" (They really do say that all the time ;) ) Well if they are engaged of course we can throw another bridal shower! I'll get to come to this one!!
 
There are VERY EXCITING THINGS HAPPENING HERE PEOPLE!!!! Guess what book is now on it's way to us....KNIHA MORMONOVA!!!!!! Yes you can now officially order the Book of Mormon in Slovak online!! And you can view it on lds.org!! Isn't that incredible!! More than ever I wish I had an ipad as a missionary cause then i could just show all my peeps this wonderful book ONLINE! Isn't technology incredible! Everyone put in their prayers that the book comes before I leave!!! I so want to be here when they get here!!! I'm so blessed! I'm so lucky to be here at such and amazing time, what a way to end my mission right?!
 
Well the sprint to the end is going well :) Joe you'd be so proud. I'm doing my VERY VERY BEST!! We had another great week here in DV. Finding and progressing Gods chosen children. It's the best! Oh speaking of Joey: (total tangent...sorry) Joey said they find out if they're having a boy or girl the first week of March right!? Tell him I want him and Tiff to tell me face to face! Wait until I get home to tell me!!! This is big news, I want it the best way possible!!! :)
Ok now back to missionary work :) This past week we had our Zone Confrence where...yep, I gave my departing testimony. (Because there are so many missionaries coming in they are having the missionaries who are leaving soon give there testimony's to the mission sooner) It was really sireal. I couldn't help but reflect on my mission and the things I've been so blessed to be apart of. I remember getting up in front of the missionaries here my first day in the field to bare my testimony. Man I was so nervous. I remember that person, but the blessing is...is that I'm not that person any more. I am new and improved :) A major upgrate ;) I feel like I've gained SO MUCH on my mission. I'd say my testimony is one of the things that has grown the most. The testimony I have of this gospel and my beloved Saviour is what I will absolutly charish and take from my missionary experiences. I think I've said this over and over and over but I'll say it again. I LOVE MY MISSION!!!! I love my missionary life! And I'm going to continue on soaking up all I can while I can!
I hope you all have SUCH an amazing week!! I love you to the moon and back!! Cheers til next week!
Laska, Sestra Brownova