How is the best family in the whole wide world?!?!?!?!?
Mum the pictures were FAB!!! Every missionary loves pictures! Jillie I got your package with all the pictures!!! AHHHHH KATE IS SO BIG!!! I just can't believe how fast the time is moving!
First and foremost...I have a little bit of business to take care of...
I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'VE BEEN TOLD!
WE'VE GOT TWO KIDS WHO ARE STINKIN OLD!!
SOUND OFF! HAPPY! SOUND OFF! BIRTHDAY!
SOUND OFF HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JILL AND RAY!!!!!!!
Wow, you two are old...haha no just kiddin ya! I hope you both! Have such a magical day full of wonder! I'll be thinkin about ya all day!! It's also "Bonefire Night" here in England. You know the saying, "Remember, Remember the 5th of November..." Here in England they celebrate Guy Fox night..he's that guy who tried to blow up parlament ha! So there will be loads of fireworks and bonefires just like last year!! The best thing is that I'll be spending Bonefire Night in STANLEY again! We have Zone Confrence in York tomorrow so we're staying with the Stanley Sisters tonight so I'll get to spend PDay with the Robson ;) SCORE!
Speaking of the Robsons, the funeral went really really well. I think it was my first funeral where I actually felt the loss of it all. Singing at the funeral was one the hardest things I've ever had to do, but one of the most spiritual experiences. I just kept praying and praying that I would be able to sing and not burts into tears. God truly carried me through the song, I only cried at the very last sentence. The Robsons asked if I would sing, "Hold of the Light will come"..ya tough one to sing at a funeral. But I made it through. I truly felt your love and prayers singing on the stand, I know I wasn't alone singing. So needless to say Saturday was a pretty rubbish day. Its just tough to see the people you love hurting, but I know if there is anyone who can get through all of this, it's the Robsons.
I really am learning why God sends us trials. I think he does it cause he loves us. I know that sounds totally backwards...but I think it might be true. He wants us to grow, to learn, to experience all the things he's ever experienced...he wants us to become like him. This is how he shapes us, molds us, refines us. The saying, "What doesn't kill ya makes you stronger..." Yup, it's so true. In these moments it does make us stronger or more able to help others. In these moments it's where we turn to God and become closer to him, we plead with him, council with him, and then he sends his sweet spirit to our aching souls. "Be still my soul, the Lord is on my side." I have definitely felt that this week, I know the Lord is on my side, my loving family is on my side, what more do I need? :) I know that God is shaping me into the person and daughter he needs me to be, it's not been the easiest thing in the world...but I am grateful that he loves me enough to mold me.
Just know that your missionary is doing just fine! You know me, I can't stay down for too long. It's a brand new week and I get to be a representative of Jesus Christ!! It doesn't get any better than that!
I love you all to the moon and back and hope you have a brilliant week!!! Cheers til next week!
Love, Sister Brown
Oh ps! About the Christmas package....so I was thinking...sending things here...is really expensive, and I don't really need anything! So how about anything you would send to me, send to Sister Berakdar. Chances are she's not going to be getting anything from her family this year. Send her something and not me. Plus, I'll be getting home 3 months after Christmas and I'm definitely going to be needing a pedicure when I get back and some Cafe Rio ;) We'll just have Christmas in March for me. How about that?
I can't believe it's close to Christmas time!!! I'll be seeing your face soon my beautiful Mum!! I love you so so so much!!! Heres a big hug and kiss from me....can you feel it?! Good, cause it's a big one! ;)
Love, your Teedle Tay