Ahoy mi Rodina!
Ok to answer your questions first so I don't forget:
1) Oh youre hosting Megans bridal shower!! You are the best! Ummm...I'm gunna be honest...I've been a missionary for almost 18 months..all I really know and remember is Preach my Gospel and random words in Slovakian. hahah sorry I'm not going to be much help when it comes to what you should cook or decorate. Just tell her that I love her and I'm SO BEYOND happy for her!
2) Gaaa! Steph's getting married too?! ....I'm the only one left...ha...great.
3) From what I hear, you'll get the flight itinerary (spelling?) before I do. They give us our plane plans only a week before we leave, but from what I hear you should be getting the plane plans any week now. For sure you'll know before I do. :)
 
I'm trying to think if there was anything else...OH ya!
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDMA!!!! Oh tell her I love her!!!
 
Ok I think that is everything :)
This week was another great week in Don Valley! There are some pretty exciting things happening here peeps! I don't know if you're aware but the very first copies of the BOM in Slovak hit Slovakian soil!!! We don't have any here but there are copies floating around in Slovakia! I hope our copies will be coming soon!!!! Gaa we need them here so bad! I hope I get my hands on one at LEAST before I leave. Another exciting bit of information..guess whose unit will offically be made into a branch my VERY LAST SUNDAY?!?! MINE!!! MY SLOVAKIAN UNIT!! Gaa isn't that the best news ever!!! From what we here its going to be all Slovakian leadership! Each Slovakian will have a proper calling, of course with some help though. They've got "shadows" coming, ha at least that is what they are calling them. Each slovakian leader (ie. Bishop, RS Pres, EQ Pres, Primary Pres, ect.) will have an English member helping them. So we're have the best of the best English members in the stake helping us out! Man, it's so good. So when I leave they will have no problems, everything will be set up and ready to go and ready TO BOOM! Once this unit is made into a branch, once we get the BOM and Bible in Slovak...this place is going to explode!! Man, it stinks that I don't get to be here for that BUT I am so greatful I get to be here for what is to come!
You're right Mum, these next 5 weeks are going to be busy...translation...the time is going to zip by... :( I just can't believe that this chapter of my life is closing!! But it's the opening up of new one right?! I think that Chapter will be called, "Diet, Accutaine, and Pedicure" ;) What do ya think? Ha!
I love you all so much! To the moon and back I do! Have a wonderful week!!
With all the love I've got, Sestra Brownova