Hello my dear beloved family!
First, comments on the pictures..
Danny has teeth?!
Mac...you have a beard...? What?!
Ok my Sisters are models!!!
I love mashed potatoes...
 
Now comments on the news...
MARIEL IS GOING TO THE UKRAINE?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh my gads youre going to love it! There is a Sister missionary here in our mission that is from the Ukraine! She ROCKS!! Her name is Sister Kitchenko. She leaves for home in just a few weeks. Keep an eye out for her!! Congratulations Mariel! I'm so proud of you! The  temple there is gorgious too!
Malory's papers are going in...AHH!! Mal where are you going to go?! We'll find out soon enough!! Maybe you can tell me at Christmas!!
 
Ok so I am in HEAVEN!!! I love my companions, I love my area, and I love the people we're teaching. We are teaching LOADS!! Things are just booming here in Sheffield. We don't really do any kind of finding cause we're teaching so much And get this...Raymond...I'm teaching a HUNGARIAN GYPSY!!! I so wish you were here to talk to her she's so wonderful! Everyone here is either Slovak or Gypsy. (Yes, Gypsy's do exist in the real world not just in Notre Dame) So I literally am learning a brand new language and I love it!! The people here just live in the humblest of conditions and because of their poverty they are so receptive to the gospel. Their faith in Jesus Christ is just solid! Did I mention I love it here!?  I LOVE IT HERE!! We're not sure how perminent the transfer is though. Because Sisters Freeman, Sorensen, and Kitchenko are leaving mid transfer (its cheaper for the church to send them home before Christmas ;( So sad they're leaving!!) So because we're in a 3some it means one of us will be going to fill the spot....not sure how that's going to work....but we'll find out in 2 weeks. I sure hope it's not me!! Just know that your missionary is all smiles and is so happy. OH and our flat address is thus:
 
109 IQuarter 10 Blonk Street
Sheffield, S3 8GB
England
 
Feel free to send me some post ;)
My first week here has been absolutley amazing! It started with an EPIC Thanksgiving dinner at our ward mission leaders home...It was SO GOOD! Every bite was like I was eating America...so good! I just can't believe Thanksgiving is over now!! We then finished our week off by making Standards of Excellence (Joey will know what that is) This is my 1st time doing it my whole mission. I told my dear companions that I want to do it every week the rest of my mission! I've only got 4 months left and I want to work EVERY SECOND I GOT LEFT!! Time is running out...this will probably be my last area and I want to tear this place apart!! Family be looking forward to the miracles we'll be having here in Don Valley...cause there is going to be loads!!
 
I love you all so so so so much! I know God lives. I know Jesus is the Christ. I know our church is true. I know my companions are the bees knees, my area rocks, and I get to room with Sister Hall...man, I am spoiled WROTTEN!! :D Ha God really does bless you when you endure trials faithfully ;) I love you to the moon and back!!
Love, Sister Brown